2007年3月7日星期三

Go Fishing


Last Friday, I went fishing with my brother after class because my brother told me before that he wanted to go fishing on Friday. So we drove to Almeda . There is a very long stone pier right there. Many peoples were fishing that day. We walked down to the end of the pier. It took about 20 minutes to get there. My brother said: " OK.... I use the big fishing rod and you use the small one "I answered: "All right". I saw my brother roll a small fish on the top of the fishing rod with plastic strige and swing out to the ocean hardly. I just took one piece of fish and roll it up on my fishing rod and swing it out to the ocean too... After this we just wait. Wait for my target to eat it. So I sited down on the pier but my brother still standed there and walked around. After 10 minutes later. My fishing rod was moved. It means I catch something. I was tried my best to push it out of the water but I can't. It was very hard to put it out than I thought. So I called my brother to help. We took about 2 minutes to took it out of the water. It was a big ******* my brother told me to be carful it because that kind fishs have poinstion on it tail. That was the first fish I got after I came to America..

没有评论: